To conclude our Sprinkles of Sand’s first year anniversary we thought we would close out the month a March with a summary of some of the Meaningful Musings from our first year.
We like the idea for all of us to have an opportunity for reflection and to get to know each other better. These musings have been light and fun! In the not so distant future, we hope to expand by adding quizzes, some polls, and even contests.
Meaningful Musings – A Year in Review:
– Night Owl or Early Bird?
– If you had to Evacuate, What would your take?
– Ice Tea or Lemonade?
– Which type of Swimsuit do you prefer?
– Which extreme weather makes you most nervous?
– BBQ – Sweet or Spicy?
– Quality or Quantity?
– Have you ever danced in the rain?
– If you found a pot of gold…?
– If you could have coffee with any President, who would it be?
– Favorite Cocktail?
– Favorite Board Game?
– Favorite Pie?
– Favorite Color?
– Favorite Fruit?
– Favorite Vegetable?
– Favorite Superhero?
– Favorite Movie?
– Favorite Book as a child?
– Favorite Flower?